- Friday 8th July, 2022 at 11:00am
- Friday 22nd July, 2022 at 11:00am
- Friday 5th August, 2022 at 11:00am
- Friday 19th August, 2022 at 11:00am
- Friday 2nd September, 2022 at 11:00am
Join a Geopark guide for a tour of Knockan Crag
Knockan Crag is situated 13 miles north of Ullapool. It is home to an open air visitor centre and interpretative trail about the area’s geological history. Here you can visit the rock formation known as the Moine Thrust and learn how the landscape was formed while enjoying breathtaking views of the Coigach and Assynt hills!
Meet at the Knockan Crag car park at 11:00am. The tour lasts 2 hours. Places are free. Hiking boots and waterproofs recommended!
To book a place, please contact: email@example.com
Organised in partnership with NatureScot
For more information about the Geopark visit their website at https://www.nwhgeopark.com/